Terrorist activity involves any of the following:
- Hijacking or sabotaging any conveyance, including aircraft, vessels and vehicles.
- Taking and threatening to kill or injure hostages and making demands to the government as a condition for their release.
- Violently attacking an internationally protected person, such as foreign representatives, consular officials, dignitaries or heads of state.
- Using biological or chemical agents, nuclear weapons, explosives, firearms or other dangerous weapons to endanger individuals or to cause substantial damage to property.
- Threatening, attempting or conspiring to do any of the above-mentioned activities.