Personal information is:
|“||information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.||”|
Personal information is:
|“||(g) . . . an individual's first name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following data elements, when either the name or the data elements are not encrypted:
(h)(1) For purposes of this section, 'personal information' does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
|“||means either of the following:
|“||(1) means information that identifies, relates to, describes, Is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
(2) "Personal information" does not include publicly available information or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern. For purposes of this paragraph, "publicly available" means: information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records, or information that a business has a reasonable basis to believe is lawfulty made available to the general public by the consumer or from widely distributed media, or by the consumer; or information made available by a person to whom the consumer has disclosed the information if the consumer has not restricted the information to a specific audience. "Publicly available" does not mean biometric information collected by a business about a consumer without the consumer's knowledge. "Personal information" does not Include consumer information that is deidentifled or aggregate consumer information.
Personal information is
|“||individually identifiable information about an individual collected online, including:
- Privacy Act 1988, §6.
- Cal. Civ. Code §1798.29(g).
- Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.82(h).
- Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(v).
- 16 C.F.R. Part 312.2.
- Nev. Rev. Stat. §603A.040.