Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Computer security (COMPUSEC) (also called automatic data processing security) is
|“||the protection resulting from all measures to deny unauthorized access and exploitation of friendly computer systems.||”|
|“||[t]he protection of information assets through the use of technology, processes, and training.||”|
|“||[t]he application of hardware, firmware, and software security features to a computer system in order to protect against, or prevent, the unauthorised disclosure, manipulation, modification or deletion of information, or denial of service.||”|
|“||[t]he protection of automatic data processing assets from harm. This includes the protection of data, hardware, firmware, and software.||”|
- - unauthorized uses of data processing resources (i.e., hardware, software and data) are prevented or at least significantly inhibited and
- - authorized uses of these resources are carried out as reliably, accurately, and with as little interruption and loss as possible."
- U.S. Department of Defense, Joint Pub. 1–02: DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms (Nov. 8, 2010, as amended through May 15, 2011) (full-text).
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Policy Development Guide and Implementation Templates, App. E, Glossary.
- Glossary of Communication Electronic Terms, at 2-43.
- NIST Special Publication 800-4, App. D, Glossary.
- Information Technology: Security of Computer Systems, at 1.