We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Collection (also collects) means
|“||the gathering of any personal information from a child by any means, including but not limited to:
|“||Personal information is collected or maintained on behalf of an operator when: (a) it is collected or maintained by an agent or service provider of the operator; or (b) the operator benefits by allowing another person to collect personal information directly from users of such website or online service.||”|
|“||[t]he first phase of the computer and network forensics process, which involves identifying, labeling, recording, and acquiring data from the possible sources of relevant data, while following guidelines and procedures that preserve the integrity of the data.||”|
Collection is "the acquisition of information and the provision of this information to processing elements."
- 16 C.F.R. 312.2.
- NIST Special Publication 800-86, at C-1.
- Active data collection
- Adversary collection methodology
- Clandestine intelligence collection
- Collection asset
- Collection Limitation Principle
- Collection management
- Collection of information
- Collection operations management
- Collection plan
- Collection requirement
- Collection requirements management
- Counterintelligence collection
- Data collection
- Data collector
- Information collection
- Intelligence collection
- Intelligence collection management
- Intelligence collection plan
- Passive data collection
- Perceived collection threat